How do I post a video to my blog from YouTube?
Embedding a YouTube VideoTo embed a video from YouTube, just copy the code from the "Embed" box on the video's YouTube page. You can find the "Embed" box in the "About This Video" box when you're watching the video. You can also get the code from the "Embed HTML" box on the "Edit Video" page if the video belongs to your YouTube account.
To embed a YouTube video within a blog post, first click "Edit HTML" from within the post editor. Next, paste the video's code into the body of your post. That's it!
Set Up One-Click Video SharingIf you post YouTube videos to your blog regularly, sharing directly from YouTube is even easier and you'll only have to set it up once.
- Click the "Share" button on the YouTube video's page
- Scroll down and click "Setup your blog for video posting."
- Click "Add a Blog/Site"
- Choose "Blogger" as your Blog Service and fill in your Google Account login information.
- Choose which blogs you'd like to add to your YouTube account. You can choose more than one.
- From now on, when you click "Share", you'll be given the option to post YouTube videos directly to your blogs!