1. First you will need to stop your 'apache' services.
2. Then open php.ini which is located in '\xampp\php.'
3. Find libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll in xampp\php\ folder, and copy it into xampp\apache\bin\ folder. Just overwrite the older files in there.
4. Edit php.ini file in xampp\apache\bin, remove the semicolon in “;extension=php_openssl.dll”
If you can’t find this line, just insert “extension=php_openssl.dll” in your php.ini
5. Start the Apache services.
6. That’s it, your SSL transport socket in your XAMPP has been activated.
Else try this:
Please try this: http://www.leoganda.net/how-to-enable-xampp-ssl-socket-transport/